REGIONAL FOOD

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. There's not usually much I won't eat (O.K most offal) so Michael knows it must be bad when I push something around my plate and hide it under a lettuce leaf or wish I had my handbag with me and there weren't so many people about.

PIKE DUMPLINGS IN NANTUA SAUCE - DON'T GO THERE!

No I'm sure Nantua is a delightful spot but this regional delicacy, proudly displayed in the 'produits de terrior' shops as THE gift to take to your pals in it's classy labelled tin is an absolute NO NO NO.

I'm sorry I can't describe it, it was the texture, my tongue is curling up at the edges thinking about it. I love fish, I expected a fish cakey thing, I...... no I can't go on I'm feeling nauseous.
I'll look for a photogragh of it on google, maybe if I'm lucky there'll even be a recipe, please, please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comments

Popular Posts