ART ALFRESCO (Languedoc)






Before the summer I mentioned my membership of the 'Art Alfresco' group which paints around Belfast and North Down in Northern Ireland. Well I set off for France this summer inspired and determined to paint and sketch every day and well...(grimace)...it lasted about a week, even though I really, really enjoyed myself. Same old excuses, too hot, too self conscious on my own and then of course no.1 son arrived etc. etc. I thought I'd photographed all the pieces when I was there but I just seem to have a couple upon my return, (Honestly there were 'many' more).

These pieces were developed along the way as I was walking through the myriad of wild flowers blooming in June, they were fantastic.
 I hope some of my fellow plein airers will make it over to my neck of the woods next year.

Comments

Popular Posts