NEW SKIS! - SKI HOLIDAY 2012, ANYBODY?

I'm going to get a new pair of skis! -putting it like that it sounds like I have an old pair of skis, well I did once but they bit the dust some time ago. But having 'done the math' we have decided it now makes sense to buy again. Others may study the technicalities of the ski - I will assess colourfulness of design for the price. The prettiest so far are a pair of Decathlon's own brand skis but wanting to be an individual and there being dozens of these in the shop I shall have to compromise a bit, so the search continues.

O.K. down to business.
'Le Nid' ski apartment rates for 2012.
If you are in N.I. and are prepared to come and pick the key up from me I have an offer for you!
For weeks begining the 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st March if booked through the french agency a duplex apartment like ours sleeping up to 6 people would be charged at 335 euro, I've seen a couple of apartments similar to ours (in fact one virtually the same, just not as nice!) at around £500 for a week in March when booked directly from the owner on the internet.
I'm offering these weeks at just £230 each only if you can pick up the key from me! Some weeks in February are already booked but contact me at bacraig@btinternet to check if you want to go then and I'll see what I can do.
Details regarding the apartment facillities are in previous posts on the blog.

Comments

Popular Posts