OFF TO TOAD HALL TOMORROW (Brittany)

Off to get the boat to Cherbourg tomorrow - hopefully - have arranged to pick up my sister at Dublin airport where she'll arrive from Bristol on the good ol' Ryan air, which, fingers crossed will be playing the god awful fanfare to announce a prompt arrival and that combined with no Dublin rush hour traffic jams will make it plain sailing to Rosslare in plenty of time for the boat. It seemed quite straightforward when it was booked but now I've worried myself sick with nightmares of delays, traffic and zooming along in the DARK.

Being optimistic (or just sensible) I was googling away to see if there are any events in the next week down our way and found this photograph of an event we've missed (took place earlier in september), it's our wee chapel in Quelneuc adorned with the work of a local calligrapher, wish I'd seen that. It's a very attractive take on the 'art on the rails'/pop up shops that currently abound.

Comments

Popular Posts