COLD FEET (Alps)

Last week the topic at my art group was winter scenes, well I for one have no limit of photographs to work from for that subject matter that's for sure. I did a couple of little landscapes and as I have another exhibition coming up in the new year to follow on from my 'Farmyards and Fowl' collection I thought I'll need another chicken or 2.
So from this photo -

- taken one day when I was walking up from the centre of Les Gets to Les Chavannes. Although on the road this is a pleasant walk past all the assorted chalets (which one would I have? what would I do to that one to make it nicer? pity that one wasn't a bit closer to the piste) and past the one remaining farm, where the farmyard meets the road and the livestock is pretty free range.
Here's the resulting painting -
 
 
 Entitled 'Cold Feet' but now off to a good home where it'll be referred to as 'Mr. Chicken'.
 

Comments

Popular Posts