BACK TO 'WORK'?

It's been nearly a year since I blogged and I am wondering is it time to return to Blogger? Facebook has distracted me somewhat with it's immediacy in sharing an interesting  event and photographs, but it's good to have a blog even if it's (possibly) only me who reads it, as it is - in this case - basically a diary, so it's a good back reference as to when something happened - old age/all the years are becoming a blur!
So, Tuesday, 18th. April, 2017; the sun is shining, predicted high of just 17°, gardening and packing for our trip to Porto on the agenda. So all will be quiet for a week while we are out of France and then back to blogging.......? there's the question.

Comments

  1. Just noticed my tag line up above for '3 corners...' the inclusion of the Alps will have to go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts